Oceny i komentarze Aitai☆Kuji
- 2★ - Not somewhere I would order from again.On the positive side: They have a good item selection of exclusive and limited merchandise from Japan. Their customer service was quick to respond to my question about when my order would ship. The website is somewhat easy to navigate. It was easy to order.
On the negative side: Item prices seemed a bit too pricey. I'm not an economics genius, so I'm not sure if they are too outrageous. I really missed a search function when I navigated the website - maybe it's there, but I sure couldn't find it. I thought the items were actually in stock since there was no indication of them being out of stock or needed to be acquired, but when my order hadn't shipped in a week, I contacted them, and they let me know that they needed to acquire some things in my order before it could be shipped. Some indication of stock would be very helpful on the product page. It took them two weeks to ship my package, so if it's something you want in a hurry, I would find somewhere else.
Now, the thing that irked me the most, is the shipping charges. I was supposed to pay a bit over 5000 yen for EMS shipping, which I thought was expensive since it equaled to shipping a 2 kg package from AmiAmi. But I had no idea how large the items were, so I paid anyway since it's the only option if you want tracking and a possibility of reclaiming your money if the package is lost.
Now when the package arrived... it weighted in total 625 g, and on the customs form, it said that the total amount of shipping paid was 2600. I felt super ripped off, and this is the main point of why I won't be using the shop again. It's totally fair to pay for shipping and materials for shipping, but I will not believe that a recycle small cardboard box, ONE sheet of paper for protection and some tape would equal out to over 5000 yen. The packing is not good either, I could hear my items sliding around in the package, and I'm just grateful my local postal service usually handles package very well.
- 5★ - great for rare itemsi've bought from them more times than i can count. sure the prices are bit high, but they have items i can't find anywhere else a lot of the time. i've only had bad luck with shipping two times so now i always pay for registered airmail (if it's an option) or EMS. it costs more, but at least i know i will get my item.
my only complaints are that sometimes even if you preorder something, it doesn't guarantee you'll get it because it all depends on their suppliers. i preordered an itabag and then they weren't able to secure it for me... but they did refund me 100% so at least i didn't lose any money... and sometimes even if something says "ready stock" it takes them a very long time to process the order.
they do have great customer service, usually respond within 1-3 business days.
- 4★ - Best site I knowThey don't sell them to pricey in us but in cad it's a little bit much. But I always received my packages fast. They are quick to respond. I would recommend that site.
- Kaibutsu Reaper of the River Styx4★ - Even Our Otaku Shops Can Show They're Run By HumanSo, I purchased one item so far (not for any negative reason, just good availability/production rate, I'm broke and sells out, etc), and I placed it in around February of this year (2019) I believe. It was a 10 Count smartphone ring, and I noticed that after about 2ish? months it was still sitting at processing. I thoroughly scanned the website and my email folders in case I missed something on my end, it's delayed, something. So, considering this as a fault on my end, I emailed aitai on if this was normal and I interpreted the FAQs wrong/missed something etc, and I received a lovely polite reply beyond what I expected. I think it literally got somehow missed or technology hiccup whatever, and that this was indeed not a normal thing, and thoroughly apologizing, they stated that they'd immediately process the order and by the looks of it, I believe they may have upgraded my shipping to arrive faster for no extra charge since it was nearly 3 months or 2.5. I wasn't in any particular demanding position, as I work in retail myself and understand that we will make mistakes and the worst thing to do is immediately send angry complaints and sometimes even threats when it's rarely ever necessary, if at all. I'm a patient person. Japan goods be far, so I don't expect them here the following day.
So, they were extremely kind and prompt with the whole situation, and I still look at their goods (I want that freaking Kurose omanjuu cushion, but life...) and do plan to purchase in the future again.
Also, congratulations on the website redesign~ I really like it~
- 5★ - good siteA little expensive, but with products not found elsewhere.
Fast delivery and well packaged products.
- 7 opinie