- Gio82 dodał/a komentarz na temat [Przedmiot #698449] Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon - Figuarts Zero chouette - Moon Crystal Power, Make Up (Bandai)
- Thacchi dodał/a komentarz na temat [Przedmiot #397001] Gekijouban Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: Hangyaku no Monogatari - Akemi Homura - Kaname Madoka - 1/7 (Amakuni, Hobby Japan)
- thegrandking dodał/a komentarz na temat [Artykuł #39712] Do figure collectors still hate eBay?I've bought authentic stuff from ebay, but only after being sure it's definitely the product quality I want. If the seller is Japanese or has properly visible pictures on their selling page for example. When I bought a very expensive limited Nendoroid from Australia I had noticed a sticker of a real retailer on the picture so that made me buy it!
- AshuriiKareshi dodał/a komentarz na temat [Artykuł #39851] Why are there so many users purposely nasty to other users?
I think it's fine, and probably the main purpose of chan, to post pics we find regarding new figures that are in exposition in some event.
I do think that it's NOT ok when it's an artistic picture, that someone obviously took time to pose and create an ambience for the picture. I would in fact find that sort of picture as a repost.I think the guideless need to explain need to explain when it's ok and when it's not ok to post a chan picture.
I think the main issue with this is when people upload an image to use as their banner/background for their profile because you have upload the image to mfc first. Lots of places repost fanart but some always give credit. Some artists might not like reposts at all but some think it's a way to get their name out there (if it's actually been credited).
But if you look at alerts quite a few pictures do get alerted saying that mfc isn't a picture hosting site so if you're not using the picture on here then it should be deleted. So people shouldn't be uploading a lot of illustrations anyways.
I think its more of an issue when people copy the image url and then pasting it onto their profile with no credit at all then people uploading it into Chan with the original link.
- samkaizoku dodał/a komentarz na temat [Przedmiot #443413] Naruto Shippuuden - Hatake Kakashi - 1/6 - Fourth Great Ninja War Ver. (Gecco, VIZ Media LLC)
The thing that worries me is if there will be any difference between the figures. Probably not. Just a re-release for Europe I guess.. It was stupid of them to release him only in US in the first place. However now they got me thinking. Will they release the Fourth Great Ninja War Ver. as well ? Which is way more collectable due to the limited pieces? Anyone who owns both care to comment ? is the limited version worth it? Not that I can find it anywhere,just sayin...I think you are right. Found some other shops that sale him (pre-order)
I dunno if the limited edition is really worth going for but I guess the reason why they only released it in the US 2 years was because of licensing issues maybe? Just a guess. Gecco couldn't release in Japan because Bandai has exclusive rights over Naruto figures.
- samkaizoku dodał/a komentarz na temat [Przedmiot #641975] One Piece - Monkey D. Luffy - Jump 50th Anniversary Figure (Banpresto)